Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
LIFE SCIENCES, BIOTECHNOLOGY
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONF...
ARTS AND HUMANITIES CONFERE...
COMPUTERS AND INTERNET CONF...
HEALTH AND MEDICINE CONFERE...
BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT CONFE...
COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSPOR...
SOCIAL SCIENCES CONFERENCES
ENERGY AND INDUSTRY CONFERE...
Federles Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging
Sep 07, 2017 - 08:00 AM - Sep 08, 05:00 PM
Link to Website
Wyndham New Yorker
481 8th Avenue,
New York City,
Ticket Price: Practicing Physician/Industry: USD 1195, Resident/Fellow/Technologist: USD 895
Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
Michael P. Federle, MD
Life Sciences, Biotechnology
Finance Big Data HR Conference SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCES ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCES COMPUTERS AND INTERNET CONFERENCES HEALTH AND MEDICINE CONFERENCES BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT CONFERENCES COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSPORTATION CONFERENCES SOCIETY CONFERENCES EDUCATION CONFERENCES SOCIAL SCIENCES CONFERENCES NEWS CONFERENCES ENERGY AND INDUSTRY CONFERENCES
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!