Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Link to Website
Ticket Price: € 3.980,00
Get global Cloud Security recognition with the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) title!
Many companies have concerns about adopting Cloud architecture due to the inherent security risks. This new training and certification - developed by the leading information security organization (ISC)2 in cooperation with the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) - will prove your Cloud Security expertise at a global level. In this Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training you will get the Cloud Security skills you need to manage Cloud environments and purchase Cloud services.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) – training overview
This new 5-day training provides a comprehensive review of Cloud Security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 6 domains of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
- Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal and Compliance
The training will help you review and refresh your Cloud Security knowledge and help you identify areas you need to study for the CCSP exam.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) – who should attend?
This new Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) credential will be appropriate for midlevel to advanced professionals involved with IT architecture, web and Cloud Security engineering, information security, governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and IT auditing.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training – exam information
The (ISC)2 exam to become a Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) consists of 125 multiple choice questions. The exams takes 4 hours. The passing grade is 700 out of 1,000 points. The delivery is computer based and proctored by Pearson Vue at over 4,000 global testing centers.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) – learning objectives
After completing the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training, you will be able to:
- Describe the building blocks necessary to develop Cloud based systems, including concepts with regard to customer, provider, partner, measured services, scalability, virtualization, storage, and networking. You will also be able to understand the Cloud reference architecture based on activities defined by including standard documents.
- Identify the types of controls necessary to administer various levels of confidentiality, integrity and availability, with regard to securing data in the Cloud. You will gain knowledge on topics of data discovery and classification techniques, digital risk management, privacy of data, data retention, detection, archiving, data event logging, chain of custody and non-repudiation, and the strategic use of security information and event management (SIEM).
- Identify the virtual and physical components of the Cloud infrastructure with regard to risk management analysis, including tools and techniques necessary for maintaining a secure Cloud infrastructure. In addition to risk analysis, you will gain an understanding in how to prepare and maintain Business Continuity and disaster recovery plans, including techniques and concepts for identifying critical systems and lost data recovery.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the software development lifecycle. You will gain an understanding in Cloud software assurance and validation, utilizing secure software, and the controls necessary for developing secure Cloud environments with regard to program interfaces, Cloud application architecture, and how to ensure data and application integrity, confidentiality, and availability through identity and access management solutions.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop, plan, implement, run and manage the physical and logical Cloud infrastructure through an understanding of the necessary controls and resources, best practices in monitoring and auditing, and the importance of risk assessment in both the physical and logical Cloud infrastructures.
- Identify privacy issues and audit processes utilized within a Cloud environment, including auditing controls, assurance issues, and the specific reporting attributes. Topics covered include ethical behaviour and required compliance within regulatory frameworks, which includes investigative techniques for crime analysis and evidence gathering methods.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) – limited number of participants
Due to the interactive character of this training and to optimise the benefits for participants from various exercises, the number of participants is limited.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification – prerequisites
The Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training is designed for experienced information security professionals with at least 5 years of full-time IT experience, including 3 years of information security and at least one year of Cloud Security experience.
Please note: you can subsitute (ISC)2’s CISSP certification for the entire CCSP experience prerequisites.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) – course material
The 5-day CCSP training consists of theory, practical examples and instructional hands-on sessions. The lab sessions are designed to allow you to utilize the knowledge gained throughout the training in an instructor-led environment. You will receive inspiring courseware.
GLOBAL CLOUD SECURITY PROFESSIONAL (CCSP) – TRAINING PROGRAMME
Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Understand Cloud Computing concepts
- Describe Cloud reference architecture
- Understand Security concepts relevant to Cloud Computing
- Understand Design principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Indentify trusted Cloud services
Cloud Data Security
- Understand Cloud Data lifecycle
- Design and implement Cloud Data Storage architectures
- Understand and implement Data Discovery and classification technologies
- Design and implement relevant jurisdictional Data Protection for Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Design and implement Data Risk Management
- Plan and implement Data retention, detection and archival policies
- Design and implement auditability, traceability, and accountability of data events
Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Comprehend Cloud Infrastructure
- Analyze risks associated to Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and plan security controls
- Plan Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Cloud Application Security
- Recognize the need for training and awareness in Application Security
- Understand Cloud Software assurance and validation
- Use verified secure software
- Comprehend the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
- Apply the secure software development lifecycle
- Comprehend the specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design appropriate Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Support the planning process for the data center design
- Implement and build physical infrastructure for Cloud environment
- Run physical infrastructure for Cloud environment
- Manage physical infrastructure for Cloud environment
- Build logical infrastructure for Cloud environment
- Run logical infrastructure for Cloud environment
- Manage logical infrastructure for Cloud environment
- Ensure compliance with regulations and controls
- Conduct risk assessment to logical and physical infrastructure
- Understand the collection and preservation of digital evidence
- Manage communications with relevant parties domain
Legal and Compliance
- Understand legal requirements and unique risks within the Cloud environment
- Understand privacy issues, including jurisdictional variencies
- Understanding audit process, methodologies, and required adaptions for a Cloud environment
- Understand implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Understand Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Execute Vendor Management
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!