Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
2nd Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit (exl)
Link to Website
2nd Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit
Drug labeling is a constantly changing field that requires multiple departments to manage label, content and packaging information. Labeling professionals are discovering new strategies to better enhance the documentation process and efficiently track the process from labeling to packaging a drug. All types of labeling products have requirements, and each drug and medical device classification should be shown on each product. It is important that industry leaders provide legible print throughout a product’s lifecycle to ensure the safety needed for patients and providers.
ExL Events’ 2nd Safety Labeling and Packaging Summit will provide insights on how to manage the end-to-end process of labeling and packaging a drug. By attending this conference you will discuss common challenges on the impact of packaging, how to stay on track with labeling timelines, recently developed strategies regarding information from the core data sheet, the importance of patient packaging inserts and much more!
Hernan D. Gonzalez,
Manager — External Supply,
Stephanie Bodo Kamaga,
Associate Director, Labeling Strategy, Global Regulatory Affairs,
Senior Manager – Drug Safety and Risk Management,
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Understand FDA updates on the implementation of generic drug labeling requirements
- Discuss annual reviews of CCDS; self-audit of labeling vs. CCDS
- Share best practices on how to manage the end-to-end process of labeling and packaging products
- Review the product labeling processes and procedures used to establish effective label design
- Explore challenges in CDS, carton and container labeling development
Who Should Attend
This conference is of interest to professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following functions:
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!