Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
LIFE SCIENCES, BIOTECHNOLOGY
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONF...
ARTS AND HUMANITIES CONFERE...
COMPUTERS AND INTERNET CONF...
HEALTH AND MEDICINE CONFERE...
BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT CONFE...
COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSPOR...
SOCIAL SCIENCES CONFERENCES
ENERGY AND INDUSTRY CONFERE...
21 CFR Part 11 compliance for software validation and SaaS/Cloud
Jul 10, 2017 - 08:30 AM - Jul 11, 05:00 PM
Link to Website
Mandarin Orchard Singapore
333 Orchard Road Singapore 238867 Tel: (65) 6235 7788,
- This interactive two-day course explores proven techniques for reducing costs associated with implementing, using, and maintaining computer systems in regulated environments.
- Many companies are outsourcing IT resources and getting involved with Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud computing. These vendors are not regulated and therefore regulated companies must ensure compliance for both infrastructure qualification and computer system validation. It is the regulated company that wants to avoid FDA form 483s and warning letters. The seminar is intended for regulated companies, software vendors, and SaaS/Cloud providers.
- The instructor addresses the latest computer system industry standards for data security, data transfer, audit trails, electronic records and signatures, software validation, and computer system validation.
- Today the FDA performs both GxP and Part 11 inspections, the Europeans have released an updated Annex 11 regulation that expands Part 11 requirements and companies must update their systems and processes to maintain compliance.
- This seminar will help you understand the specific requirements associated with local and SaaS/cloud hosting solutions.
- Nearly every computerized system used in laboratory, clinical, manufacturing settings and in the quality process has to be validated.
- Participants learn how to decrease software implementation times and lower costs using a 10-step risk-based approach to computer system validation.
- Finally, the instructor reviews recent FDA inspection trends and discusses how to streamline document authoring, revision, review, and approval.
- This course benefits anyone that uses computer systems to perform their job functions and is ideal for regulatory, clinical, and IT professionals working in the health care, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical, and medical device sectors. It is essential for software vendors, auditors, and quality staff involved in GxP applications.
- Understand what is expected in Part 11 and Annex 11 inspections
- Avoid 483 and Warning Letters
- Learn how to buy COTS software and qualify vendors.
- Implement a computer system using risk-based validation to gain maximum productivity and reduce cost by as much as two thirds
- Requirements for local, SaaS, and cloud hosting
- How to select resources and manage validation projects
- "Right size" change control methods that allows quick and safe system evolution
- Minimize the validation documentation to reduce costs without increasing regulatory or business risk
- Write test cases that trace to elements of risk management
- Protect intellectual property and keep electronic records safe
Who will benefit:
- QA, IT, management
- all GxP system users
Day 1 Schedule
Introduction to the FDA
- How the regulations help your company to be successful
- Which data and systems are subject to Part 11
21 CFR Part 11/Annex 11 - Compliance for Electronic Records and Signatures
- What Part 11 means to you, not just what it says in the regulations
- Avoid 483 and Warning Letters
- Explore the three primary areas of Part 11 compliance: SOPs, software product features, and validation documentation
- How SaaS/cloud computing changes qualification and validation
- Ensure data integrity, security, and protect intellectual property
- Understand the current computer system industry standards for security, data transfer, and audit trails
- Electronic signatures, digital pens, and biometric signatures
- SOPs required for the IT infrastructure
- Product features to look for when purchasing COTS software
- Reduce validation resources by using easy to understand fill-in-the-blank validation documents
The Five Keys to COTS Computer System Validation
- The Who, What, Where, When, and Why of CSV
BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT CONFERENCES
Keywords: fun, analysis, applications, assessment , business , Clinical , environment, Fun , functions, Health
Finance Big Data HR Conference SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCES ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCES COMPUTERS AND INTERNET CONFERENCES HEALTH AND MEDICINE CONFERENCES BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT CONFERENCES COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSPORTATION CONFERENCES SOCIETY CONFERENCES EDUCATION CONFERENCES SOCIAL SCIENCES CONFERENCES NEWS CONFERENCES ENERGY AND INDUSTRY CONFERENCES
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!