Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Master in Cyber Security
Link to Website
Ticket Price: € 28,800 (VAT incl.
The demand for IT Security specialists is soaring
Cyber Security threats do not respect borders. With the dramatic rise in global Cybercrime,
Cyber Security has become one of the fastest growing IT disciplines in the world today. No organization wants to be a victim to Cybercrime. The fallout can take years to fix and in some instances, it can be hard to fully recover at all. The growing concern among decision makers at major organizations over Cybercrime is therefore boosting the demand for Cyber Security experts worldwide. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, IT Security Specialist employment will increase by 37% from 2012 to 2022, over 3-times faster than the 11% average for all occupations, placing this network security position among the nation's fastest growing positions. Be quick and get your global Master degree in Cyber Security now!
The Master degree in Cyber Security is one of the most current in demand graduate qualifications in the world
In collaboration with an outstanding American university we now offer you a Cyber Security specialization program on a Master level fully through e-learning. Various leading Cyber Security experts from all over the world will teach you. In only 2 to 3 years time, you will earn your Master degree in global Cyber Security.
Global Cyber Security recognition with the Master degree in Cyber Security!
The Master in Cyber Security will prepare you to take up challenging and rewarding career positions in various high-demand industries in the private and public sector. You can take on responsibilities that include the administration, operation and protection of mission-critical computer systems, information systems, networks, infrastructures and communication networks.
For this Master we are looking for high potentials with a global mindset. Your fellow students work as managers, consultants or researchers for organizations that specialize in Cyber Security or that heavily rely on IT security. Already offered live at a number of campuses in the USA, we now also offer you this Master in Cyber Security worldwide through e-learning. The university is one of the most diverse and global universities in the world. As a student you have the opportunity to study whenever and wherever you want while earning an accredited American Master degree.
Why study for a Master in Cyber Security with us?
We offer the international Master of Cyber Security in collaboration with an American university that is home to a variety of students from over 50 countries worldwide. You will be connected to a network of more than 170,000 alumni worldwide. Points of distinction of this Master are:
- The Master in Cyber Security consists of 13 courses, spanning 9 weeks each. You can take a course at a time that personally suits you.
- Each course lasts for 9 weeks and can be taken fully through e-learning.
- You can perfectly combine this e-learning Master with your job.
- You can choose to book and pay for each course separately (only € 2,400) instead of paying for the complete Master at once.
- You can take a term off if necessary without any (financial) penalties involved.
- There are 5 start dates a year, in January, March, May, August and October.
- You can take 1 or 2 courses per semester at your choice.
- As the term schedule is consistent with the U.S. campus, you may study at a physical location in the USA any time.
- A personal academic advisor, who provides you with all the help you need and who really cares about your success, will assist you.
- This Master offers a global perspective on Cyber Security from a global university.
- You will earn the official American MS (Master in Cyber Security) degree, equivalent to the well-known European MSc degree.
Master in Cyber Security – Course material and examination
At the start of each course you will receive an elaborate syllabus outlining in detail what is expected of you. A course can consist of various components such as case studies, literature studies, group discussions and quizzes. The evaluation method differs per course and usually consists of at least 3 evaluation methods such as quizzes, midterms/papers and finals/final papers.
Master in Cyber Security – Language of Instruction
The language of instruction for the Master in Cyber Security program is English.
Master in Cyber Security – Admission Requirements
The Master in Cyber Security aims at professionals with a relevant Bachelor or Master's degree in the field of IT, Business or International Relations, an adequate proficiency in the English language and several years of professional experience, who wish to broaden or deepen their knowledge of Cyber Security. You will need to take an English proficiency test at the start of the Master in order to proceed (not included in the fee).
Master in Cyber Security – Teaching Staff
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!