Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Ticket Price: € 4.280,-
The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential is recognized by numerous leading organizations all over the world
Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs) have a unique set of skills that is not found in any other career field or discipline. They combine knowledge of complex financial transactions with an understanding of methods, law, and how to resolve allegations of fraud. Fraud examiners are also trained to understand not only how fraud occurs, but also why. The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential is recognized in the hiring and promotion policies of numerous leading organizations all over the world. Did you know that CFEs earn 34% more than their non-certified colleagues?
Benefits of attending
The benefits of attending this 5-day CFE training are:
- You can take the official online CFE exam sections at the end of each training day
- You receive additional and exclusive material provided by the trainers
- We take care of all administrative procedures towards the ACFE
- The success rate of passing the CFE exam in our CFE training is 95%!
ACFE – the world's largest anti-fraud organization
ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners) is the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud trainings and education. Together with more than 85.000 members in 160 countries and chapters in 125 countries, ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
CFE target group
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level by earning the standard of professional excellence in the anti-fraud profession? Are you an (internal) auditor, CPA, investigator, national state and law enforcement officer, prosecutor, security professional, risk and loss management professional, lawyer, accountant, controller, compliance and fraud officer or any other professional dealing with fraud? Then this is your chance to follow a qualified training and become certified as a Fraud Examiner (CFE) within 5 days.
Strengthen your anti-fraud skills and become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) now!
Master the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CFE exam by attending this official Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) training and become a CFE now! This 5-day, instructor-led training will help you master the concepts tested at the CFE exam:
- Investigation fraud
- Legal aspects related to fraud
- Financial transactions and fraud schemes
- Fraud prevention and deterrence
About the CFE exam
To earn the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential, you are required to pass the CFE exam. The CFE exam tests your knowledge of the 4 major areas that comprise the fraud examination Body of Knowledge.
- The CFE exam is a computer-based, multiple-choice, closed book and closed-notes exam consisting of 4 exam sections
- The exam contains 400 questions in total
- Each exam section has 100 multiple choice and true/false questions
- Each exam section will take 2 hours of your time
- You must score at least 75% correct on each exam section in order to pass
- The exam has a number of controls to ensure integrity
- The exam can be taken during the training or at a time and place convenient to you
Are you eligible to be certified?
Your eligibility to become CFE certified is based upon a point system, which awards credits for education and experience. The admission requirements are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience, such as accountancy, auditing, criminology, investigation, loss prevention, law enforcement or legal experience related to fraud.
If you do not yet qualify to earn the CFE title, you can already take the training and exam and become officially certified once you have gained sufficiënt relevant professional experience.
CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER (CFE) – CONTENT
This 5-day Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) course will help you master the following 4 concepts, related to the CFE exam:
I. Financial Transactions & Fraud Schemes
This part of the exam tests your comprehension of the types of fraudulent financial transactions incurred in accounting records. To pass the section Financial Transactions & Fraud Schemes, you will be required to demonstrate knowledge of the following concepts:
- basic accounting and auditing theory
- fraud schemes
- internal controls to deter fraud
- other auditing and accounting matters
Ensures your familiarity with the many legal ramifications of conducting fraud examinations, including criminal and civil law, rules of evidence, rights of the accused and accuser, and expert witness matters.
Includes questions about interviewing, taking statements, obtaining information from public records, tracing illicit transactions, evaluating deception and report writing.
IV. Fraud Prevention & Deterrence
Tests your understanding of why people commit fraud and ways to prevent it. Topics covered in this section include:
- crime causation
- white-collar crime
- occupational fraud
- fraud prevention
- fraud risk assessment
- ACFE code of professional ethics
Comment added successfully
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!