Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Ticket Price: € 4.280,-
The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential is recognized by numerous leading organizations all over the world
Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs) have a unique set of skills that is not found in any other career field or discipline. They combine knowledge of complex financial transactions with an understanding of methods, law, and how to resolve allegations of fraud. Fraud examiners are also trained to understand not only how fraud occurs, but also why. The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential is recognized in the hiring and promotion policies of numerous leading organizations all over the world. According to the 2015/2016 Compensation Guide for Anti-Fraud Professionals, CFEs earn 23% more than their non-certified colleagues!
Strengthen your anti-fraud skills and become a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) now!
Master the skills and knowledge you need to pass the CFE exam by attending this official Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) course and become a CFE now! This 5-day, instructor-led course will help you master the concepts tested at the CFE exam:
- Investigation fraud;
- Legal aspects related to fraud;
- Financial transactions and fraud schemes; and
- Fraud prevention and deterrence.
About the ACFE (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners) – the world's largest anti-fraud organization
The ACFE is the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud trainings and education. Together with more than 85.000 members in 160 countries and chapters in 125 countries, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) course – benefits of attending
International Management Forum (IMF) is the exclusive provider of Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) courses in the Benelux. Participate in this intensive 5-day CFE course and:
- Prepare yourself for the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam
- Receive guidance from experienced ACFE authorised instructors
- Participate in open discussions on a variety of topics in fraud prevention
- Meet others preparing for the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) – target group
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level by earning the standard of professional excellence in the anti-fraud profession? Are you an auditor, CPA, investigator, national state and law enforcement officer, prosecutor, security professional, risk and loss management professional, executive, manager or any other professional dealing with fraud? Then this is your chance to get a qualified training and become certified as a Fraud Examiner (CFE).
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) – feedback from participants
Former delegates rate this Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) course with a 9 (on a scale from 1 to 10).
Before earning the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential, you are required to pass the CFE exam. The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam tests your knowledge of the 4 major areas that comprise the fraud examination Body of Knowledge.
- The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam is an online exam and contains 4 sections (Investigation, Law, Financial Transactions & Fraud Schemes, Fraud Prevention & Deterrence).
- The CFE exam is a closed book and closed-notes exam
- The CFE exam contains 400 questions in total
- Each section has 100 multiple choice and true/false questions
- Each section/partial exam will take 2 hours of your time
- You must score at least 75% correct on each section of the exam in order to pass
- The exam has a number of controls to ensure integrity
- The exam can be taken at a time and place convenient to you
CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER (CFE) – CONTENT
This 5-day Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) course will help you master the following 4 concepts, related to the CFE exam:
I. Financial Transactions & Fraud Schemes
This part of the exam tests your comprehension of the types of fraudulent financial transactions incurred in accounting records. To pass the section Financial Transactions & Fraud Schemes, you will be required to demonstrate knowledge of the following concepts:
- basic accounting and auditing theory
- fraud schemes
- internal controls to deter fraud
- other auditing and accounting matters
Ensures your familiarity with the many legal ramifications of conducting fraud examinations, including criminal and civil law, rules of evidence, rights of the accused and accuser, and expert witness matters.
Includes questions about interviewing, taking statements, obtaining information from public records, tracing illicit transactions, evaluating deception and report writing.
IV. Fraud Prevention & Deterrence
Tests your understanding of why people commit fraud and ways to prevent it. Topics covered in this section include:
- crime causation
- white-collar crime
- occupational fraud
- fraud prevention
- fraud risk assessment
- ACFE code of professional ethics
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!