Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
Link to Website
Ticket Price: €3950
CDMP – the gold standard in the data management field
Data management is one of the youngest professions and many of you work in jobs that didn't even exist before. Organisations across the globe need knowledgeable data professionals who can help them better leverage their data assets in a world of ever-increasing data volumes and real-time business requirements.
The Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) credential is a globally recognized certification and many organisations are asking for this certification (more than other certifications) as a mandatory requirement for employment in the data management field. The CDMP certificate shows that you are capable, knowledgeable and an expert in your field. Surveys show that CDMP-certified data management professionals earn more, and advance at a more rapid pace than their non-certified colleagues. The 4-day CDMP training is a comprehensive training program to help data-driven professionals prepare for the certification requirements of the official CDMP exam.
All organisations need certainty that people who are managing this important strategic asset are qualified. Become a CDMP now and register today for this top data management professional training!
DAMA International is the global membership organisation for data management professionals. The CDMP certification was established by DAMA Int. and is the gold standard for measuring accomplishment in the data management field. For over 30 years now, DAMA has been the leading organization for data professionals by developing a comprehensive body of data management standards and practices.
Who should be CDMP certified?
The CDMP credential is a must for Chief Data Officers (CDO's), CIO's, data governance managers, data quality managers, data scientists, data architects, data specialists, data engineers, data administrators, data analysts, data modelers, database administrators, DWH analysts, Business Intelligence (BI) professionals, information, application and solutions architects, project/program managers, business analysts, Data Protection Officers (DPO's) and many other data professionals.
CDMP exam information
The Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) exam is based on DAMA-DMBOK2 (the most recent version) and covers 14 topics. During the training these topics will be covered accordingly.
The exam question coverage by each of the topics is:
1. Data management process - 2%
2. Big data - 2%
3. Data architecture - 6%
4. Document and content management - 6%
5. Data ethics - 2%
6. Data governance - 11%
7. Data integration and interoperability - 6%
8. Master and reference data management - 10%
9. Data modelling and design - 11%
10. Data quality - 11%
11. Data security - 6%
12. Data storage and operations - 6%
13. Data Warehousing (DWH) and Business Intelligence (BI) - 10%
14. Metadata management - 11%
The CDMP exam consists of 100 questions and you have 90 minutes to complete the exam once you start. If English is not your native language, you will get an additional 20 minutes to complete the exam. The CDMP exam is an online open book exam. A final score of 60% leads to passing the exam.
Retake of the CDMP exam
If you don't pass the CDMP exam the first time, you may re-take the exam (at extra cost). There is no minimum time frame between your first attempt and your retake.
How do you maintain your CDMP title?
The CDMP certification is valid for 3 years.
Prerequisites for the CDMP exam
The CDMP exam is for professionals with around 6 months to 2 years of industry experience.
Now in its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies. You will learn about:
- Information security controls, laws, and standards
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization's network, communication infrastructure, and end systems
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities
- Different types of malware (Trojan viruses, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures
- Webserver attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in webserver infrastructure, and countermeasures
- Web application attacks, comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, Android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures
- Cloud computing concepts (container technology, serverless computing), the working of various threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!