Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
SAFe 5.0 Release Train Engineer (RTE) training and certification
Ticket Price: € 2.695,-
SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification – why?
The SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) credential is the only certification designed to highlight and develop the skills you need to become a successful Release Train Engineer (RTE). This 3-day SAFe 5.0 Release Train Engineer (RTE) training - concluded with the official certification exam of Scaled Agile - assures that credential holders have the knowledge to launch and guide Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in organizations of all sizes and levels of complexity.
SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) – what will you learn?
In this 3-day SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) training you will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. You will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streams. You will also learn how to build a high-performing Agile Release Train (ART) by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Release Train Engineer (RTE) – your new abilities
After this 3-day SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) training you will be able to:
- Effectively perform the role of a Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streaming
- Support value delivery in large and complex value streams
- Facilitate activities that foster relentless improvement in the Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Build a high-performing Agile Release Train (ART) by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Continue your learning journey and develop an Agile Release Train (ART) action plan
SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) – for who?
Is your organization implementing SAFe? Are you facing the challenge to setup and support an Agile Release Train (ART)? Then this is the training and certification for you. The Release Train Engineer (RTE) training targets project and program managers who want to fulfill the RTE role in agile organizations as well as Agile change agents and seasoned Scrum Masters who wish to progress in their career as a Release Train Engineer (RTE). This training is also meant for Value Stream Engineers (VSEs), SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs), Solution Train Engineers (STEs); SAFe Agilists and/or Agile coaches.
CERTIFIED CYBER SECURITY (CSX) PRACTITIONER – CONTENT
Build, test and showcase your ability to be an in-demand Cyber Security first responder. The CSX Practitioner designation affirms that you have firewall, patching, and anti-virus experience and can implement common security controls, perform vulnerability scans, and some analysis. To become a Certified Cyber Security (CSX) Practitioner you have to study all 3 CSX Practitioner courses/levels:
- Cyber Security (CSX) Practitioner/Level 1 – Identification and Protection (3 days)
- Cyber Security (CSX) Practitioner/Level 2 – Detection (3 days)
- Cyber Security (CSX) Practitioner/Level 3 – Respond and Recover (3 days)
CYBER SECURITY (CSX) PRACTITIONER/LEVEL 1 – IDENTIFICATION AND PROTECTION
Learn how to identify and protect network threats
In this first training you will focus on key cyber security skills and you will receive foundational real-world instruction on the Identify and Protect domains. Topics range from preliminary network scanning to security control implementation. Through the completion of multiple lab-reinforced modules, you will learn how to apply industry-developed, experience-based methods to the identification of key networks and you will learn how to develop appropriate protection mechanisms.
The Identify domain teaches you to recognise, assess and remediate specific internal and external network threats. You will gain the following skills:
- Evaluating and discovering networks
- Using identification and enumeration tools
- Documenting and manipulating data flow
- Updating and patching tools
- Analyzing vulnerabilities
- Generating threat reports
Within the Protect domain you will learn the basic concepts, methods, and tools associated with cyber security controls. These controls, when implemented properly, will allow you to protect a system from the threats identified in the Identify domain. You will gain the following skills:
- Implementing cyber security controls
- Collecting and evaluating system logs
- Monitoring and verifying controls
- Updating and changing controls
- Performing user and account non-repudiation
- Updating and implementing cycle development
CYBER SECURITY (CSX) PRACTITIONER/LEVEL 2 – DETECTION
Use cyber security controls and detect network events and incidents
In this second training you will learn the basic concepts, methods, and tools used to leverage cyber security controls in order to identify system events and non-event level incidents. By completing multiple lab-reinforced modules, you will gain the skills necessary to detect potential network events and incidents. Topics range from incident packet analysis to drafting and generating incident response reports. You will learn how to:
- Analyze and monitor network output
- Detect malware
- Notify proper channels
- Analyze attacks
- Escalate incidents
- Perform change monitoring
CYBER SECURITY (CSX) PRACTITIONER/LEVEL 3 – RESPOND AND RECOVER
Learn how to respond and recover from network incidents or disasters
In this training you will learn - with course lectures backed up by lab sequences - how to apply a professional methodology to respond and recover from network incidents or disasters. You will learn how to contain an event and protect assets and infrastructure and also discover the components and procedures required for a comprehensive incident response plan.
The Respond domain shows you the basic concepts, methods and tools required to draft and execute response comprehensive Incident Response Plans (IRPs). You will also learn proper isolation response documentation, while ensuring network propagation and system posture awareness. Finally, you will understand how to document and maintain information related to incident response, including steps for mitigation and incident reports. You will learn how to:
- Execute Incident Response Plans (IRP)
- Isolate attacks
- Configure and implement new controls
- Perform change documentation
- Draft incident reports
In the Recover domain, you will master the basic concepts, methods and tools required to recuperate a system or network. You will also learn to implement continuity and contingency plans in accordance with corporate policies. You will learn how to:
- Perform business continuity plans
- Perform disaster recovery plans
- Restore systems
- Implement safeguards
- Identify and disseminate post-incident review
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!