Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
2020 BIG NASTY CLAIM CONFERENCE - NEW YORK
New for 2020, Advisen will host a half-day conference, focusing on the phenomenon of big, nasty claims in the casualty sector.
Mass torts and class actions with the potential to exceed $100 million take years to settle, tax corporate resources disproportionately, and often bring out the liability sharks.
Aimed at risk managers and claims professionals along with carriers, brokers, and attorneys, this inaugural event seeks to help all parties keep the sharks at bay.
Our agenda will explore loss trends and other big nasty claim insights, using Advisen data. Panels will address how companies can better prepare for mass torts and class action situations, addressing claims management best practice, carrier selection, limit adequacy, jurisdiction and other influential factors.
Content may include:
- How to manage the risk: prevent an ‘event’ becoming a ‘crisis’
- Employing crisis management techniques, including reputational risk management
- Alternative dispute resolution: when it does and doesn’t work for large claims
- Coordinating a large claim with multiple insurers
- The future of complex claims management: how tech tools, including natural language processing and machine learning are being used
- Litigation management strategies: getting the best outcomes while still controlling costs
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!