Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Digital Pharma Europe (exl) AS
DescriptionThe 9th Annual Digital Pharma Europe Is the Leading Educational Platform for the Entire European Life Sciences Community.Ask Yourself: “What Exactly Will I Learn?”
Here’s how you will stay ahead of the curve…
Taking ACTIONABLE Content and Education to New Levels:
Pharma and medical device companies are increasingly trying to use digital transformation to move toward becoming evolved, customer-centric digital health organisations. The wide range in job titles and divisions that now attend Digital Pharma events is a testament to the spread of digital throughout the entire pharma enterprise. Digital transformation methodology needs to be a core principle in modern pharmaceutical companies striving for future success.
As digital health becomes a commoditised product, pharma is evolving from a product-based industry toward one rooted in solutions. Business model disruption in pharma is now a necessary tool — and this is shifting the ownership model into a "healthcare as a service" approach. This new approach has a number of implications on the business model as we see it today, and raises important questions:
- What is digital health today – is it moving away from just rep efficiencies?
- How can we optimize the shift of the ownership model from pharma to the consumer?
- What technologies are available to deliver the tipping point in this shift?
- What does digital healthcare and health outcomes as a service look like?
Pharma mindsets, competencies and processes are typically geared toward risk minimisation at the expense of speed and flexibility.
Organisations can transition from being asset companies to solutions providers by changing the mentality of product launches.
That may or not be the aim of your organisation. What is not in question, however, is the need for life science organisations of all sizes. From high growth biotech and pre-commercialisation bio/medtech assessing the digital landscape, to big pharma and medical device organisations executing global, multi-platform initiatives, digital has become the core tool.
It is no longer enough for a company to have specific digital teams added onto a brand plan as a bolt on. Digital should be embedded across the enterprise with multiple stakeholder engagement. From an early stage, regulatory, legal, compliance, IT, innovation, commercial operations, customer interaction, sales/field force and many other departments all need to interact with the various marketers to develop initiatives that really deliver for the customer — regardless of their size or scale of operations.
Patient Centricity and Digital Interactions — What Is and Is Not Patient Centricity?
- Examine patient centricity and digital tools for driving up adherence rates
- Recognize how pharma can navigate the patient journey to deliver better outcomes through innovative digital initiatives with patient co-creation at the heart
- Evaluate pharma’s ability to build a business model that can deliver on:
- Putting patients first and thinking like a patient
- Empowering the engaged patient
- Understanding that patients are at “The Centre of What We Do"
- Delivering a positive patient experience
- Moving beyond the Patient Hub
Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence Are Now Part of the Marketing Channel Mix
AI, AR and cognitive computing are now a reality and are actually being used by doctors and physicians in predictive diagnostics. If we start to advance toward diagnostics from AI on a regular basis and certain decision-making processes are taken out of doctors hands, what are the implications for pharma marketing? How will brands and marketing teams adapt to this new world?
A More Integrated Customer Experience — How to Connect Content, Channels and Analytics in HCP Targeting
- Gain customer insights by mapping your customer journey
- Identify new areas of content and preferred channels
- Deliver customer behavior insights from digital analytics
- Adapt from brand-centricity to customer centricity
- Move away from a sales rep-centric mentality to engage the physician and integrate these channels
- Evaluate physician-interfacing tools and strategies
- Pull it all together to design a new customer experience
The Creation of a Multichannel Strategy That Actually Addresses Modern Customer Needs and Delivers ROI – Actually Linking Your Myriad Activities Together to Create a User Experience That Is Seamless
- Overcome fears associated with deploying new tactics without a precise way to measure their effectiveness
- Learn how to deploy a multichannel strategy using cloud and mobile technologies
- Develop a framework that provides an early warning system and delivers timely leading indicators to quickly adjust tactics, while its insights into lagging indicators measure cost-effectiveness and return
- Find a successful recipe for disseminating and maximising both unbranded and branded messages via multiple digital channels
- Collaborate across functions to define measures at key customer touch points
- Discuss the use of predictive analytics
- Establish whether rep-driven marketing fits into the puzzle
- Debate whether senior management within pharma generally drives multichannel, or whether the impulse comes more from brand or BU managers — and which approach is the most advantageous
- Understand the two types of MCM practitioners: those that use MCM to communicate traditionally, and those that understand customer behaviors have changed and use MCM to communicate differently
Today’s Innovation Landscape: Incorporating Innovation Teams Across the Business and Using Innovative Methods to Solve Business Challenges
- Form a connection between “pharma speed” and “digital speed” by leveraging resources from other sectors
- Determine whether pharma organizations can adapt to a more innovative company culture that will improve operational efficiency and create new tools and offerings
- Recognize that pharma organizations can transition from being asset companies to solutions providers by changing the mentality of product launches:
- Explore the definition of a “solution” and decide what you would measure differently
- Examine whether your organization thinks outside its comfort zone
- Discuss methods that can be used to build solutions, such as journey mapping, design thinking and script journeys
- Establish how to work and roll out solutions in a cross-functional environment while balancing speed, relevance, demands and utility
- Identify the key KPIs for solutions, and how to bridge KPIs to yield returns
Claudia AdreaniDigital Lead – UK
Letizia AffinitoFounder and CEO
Carla ArrietaCorporate Communications
ROCHE DIABETES CARE, SPAIN
Nadeem AshrafDigital Lead for Medical Affairs and PRA - Australia, Canada and Europe
ELI LILLY, UK
Tim BrownstoneFounder and CEO
Christophe BureauVice President, Strategic Innovation
Lisa ButlandDirector of Innovation and Research
THE INNOVATION AGENCY, NHS, UK
Dr. Kevin CampbellCardiologist, Medical Expert
CBS NEWS & FOX NEWS
Bob CannanFounder and CEO
EAGLE PRODUCTIVITY SOLUTIONS, USA
Jesús CardenesDirector, Commercial Operations Spain and Portugal
Rishi ChopraDirector, Head of Global Pharmacovigilance Network Operations
Cristina CiobanuGlobal Brand and Multichannel Marketing Manager
Elisa CrisafulliDigital Customer Engagement Associate Director
Marcello DamianiSenior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer
MODERNA THERAPEUTICS, USA
Pasquale FedeleCEO and Founder
Jacob Degn FlindtFounder
Michel GiraultGlobal Digital Marketing Manager
Please contact the event manager Marilyn (marilyn.b.turner(at)nyeventslist.com ) below for:
- Discounts for multiple participants.
- Require a price quotation.
- Require to pay by wire transfer or PayPal
- Invitation letter for visa applications
NO REFUNDS ALLOWED ON REGISTRATIONS
This Event is Brought to You by:
EXL Events Inc - NewYorkEventsList
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!