Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Bootcamp Prep Live (NYC Campus)
Link to Website
Bootcamp Prep Live is for any student who's interested in applying to any of Fullstack Academy's prestigious immersive programs -- such as the Software Engineering Immersive -- and desires to acquire the programming skills needed to pass the coding assessment and technical interview.
This is a 4 week part-time class running Monday through Thursday nights. Any classes that fall on holidays will be rescheduled.
What is the Admissions Process like for Bootcamp Prep Live?
Here's what the admissions process looks like:
1) When you sign up for Bootcamp Prep Live, you'll answer several short admissions-related questions.
3) After you take the assessment, we'll get back to you in a few days to let you know the outcome.
4) If you pass the test and are accepted, your spot in Bootcamp Prep Live will be confirmed and you’ll be ready to start class on Day 1 of your selected cohort.
5) If you don't pass the test, you will have the option to defer to the next Bootcamp Prep Live cohort (free of charge), so you have a chance to study some more and take the test again. Or you can choose to receive a full refund of your course fee.
If you have any questions about this process, please email [email protected]
When do we meet?
Schedule: Mon-Thu Evenings | 6:40PM – 9:40PM
What is the curriculum?
As a student in
Bootcamp Prep Live, you’ll be taught by professional software engineers with many years of experience.
You’ll attend class 4 nights a week, for 4 consecutive weeks. There is also some work to be completed on the off-nights. The class is a mix of instruction followed by practical workshops designed to solidify your understanding of each concept.You'll develop core programming skills and use them to solve various coding challenges. In week 4, you'll work on a project that pulls together everything you've learned.
- Nested loops
- Nested conditional statements
- Test specs (Jasmine)
- How the web works
- The call stack
- How to master coding challenges
There is a total of 60 hours of classroom work delivered over 16 classes.
What is the tuition?
Tuition for this course is $650. We accept all major credit cards and checks. Should you be accepted to one of Fullstack Academy's Immersive programs after Bootcamp Prep Live, the full tuition will "rollover" and be applied towards further tuition expenses, essentially making Bootcamp Prep Live free.
Does completing Bootcamp Prep Live guarantee me a spot in an immersive program at Fullstack Academy?
Although this course prepares you for the Fullstack admissions process, completion of the course does not guarantee acceptance to one of our immersive programs. You will still need to complete the same coding assessment and interview process as all other Fullstack applicants.
What do I need for class?
Where can I find more details?
More details on Fullstack Academy and the Remote Bootcamp Prep course can be found here:
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!