Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
Be Joint Smart New York
Get help managing your psoriatic arthritis pain
New York, NY — Oct. 28
The benefits of attending Be Joint Smart include:
- Learn all about psoriatic arthritis
- Discover treatment options to manage pain and fatigue
- Try some joint-friendly,strength-building exercises with a physical therapist
- Get nutrition tips from a dietitian to use at home
- Ask our experts questions
- Talk to other people with psoriasis and/or psoriatic arthritis and enjoy a free lunch
The National Psoriasis Foundation is offering this event for FREE.
Dermatologist: Francis Iacobellis, M.D.
The Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic & Laser Surgery | Mount Kisco, NY
Physical Therapist— TBD
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY 10036 [ map ]
Subway station: MTA Times Square 0.7 miles S
Train station: Grand Central 0.8 miles E or Penn Station 1 mile S
or Use Trip Planner for all Bus,Train or LIght Rail options
If you would like more information about an event, or need to cancel your reservation, please email [email protected] or call 800-7223-9166
The National Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.
This activity is supported by a contribution from Celgene Corporation, Novartis, AbbVie, Inc., Eli Lilly & Company, and Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!