Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
9th KOL/ Thought Leader Engagement and Advisory Boards Summit (exl) AS
Link to Website
9th KOL/Thought Leader Engagement and Advisory Boards Summit
The growing biotech industry has led to an increasingly competitive and saturated marketplace, and with it, greater competition for face time with premier thought leaders. Coupled with the scrutiny associated with industry partnerships and the challenges of managing KOL relationships in a post-Sunshine Act world, it is imperative for life science organizations to differentiate themselves from their competitors in the marketplace while aligning company objectives across their internal organization.
The 9th KOL/Thought Leader Engagement and Advisory Boards Summit will provide attendees with valuable insights into engaging traditional and non-traditional KOLs and discuss the priorities and motivating factors for patient groups, payers and managed care organizations. Join our esteemed faculty as they share disruptive techniques for attracting external stakeholders in meaningful ways and discuss strategies for commercial and medical groups to work together while maintaining compliance.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Redefine the idea of thought leaders to include key stakeholders that truly represent the current healthcare landscape
- Develop clearly defined objectives that are aligned across internal and external groups to ensure the success of an advisory board
- Adapt traditional collaboration with KOLs to fit into the digital pharma world
- Examine how new stakeholders — including payers, IDN networks, and healthcare quality leaders — are acquiring more influence over treatment decision-making
- Craft compliant processes to collect and evaluate data in order to determine regional and international fair market value rates
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- KOL Relationship Management/Development
- Opinion/Thought Leader Relations
- Medical Science Liaison
- Brand/Product Management
- Medical and Professional Affairs
- Medical and Professional Education
- Scientific/Medical Communication, Relations and Affairs
- Advisory Board Management
- Speaker Bureau Training/Management
- Speaker Programs
- Professional Education/Programs
- Global Relations
- Compliance, Legal and Regulations
- Business Development
- CRM Systems
- Sales and Marketing
- Professional Relations
- External Affairs
- Stakeholder Relations/Outreach
- Medical Publications
- Physician Education/Outreach
- Promotional Regulatory Affairs
This conference is also of interest to:
- KOL Management, Social Network Analysis (SNA) and KOL Identifiers
- KOL Technology/Software Providers
- KOL Identification and Mapping Services
- Digital Advisory Board Service Providers
- Conferencing Software Providers
- Communication and Public Speaking Bureaus
- Law Firms
- Aggregate Spend Professionals
Topics under consideration for this program include:
- Elements of how to develop a KOL/Ad Board engagement strategy
- Best practices in development, as well as effectively running and managing Ad Boards
- KOL identification in rare disease and other therapeutic areas
- Cash pay for service strategies of KOLs and Ad Boards
- Engaging new thought leaders
- The role of MSLs in KOL interaction and support
- Enhancing a field medical teams’ ability to capture and utilize KOL insights while remaining compliant
Please contact the event manager Marilyn below for the following:
- Discounts for registering 5 or more participants.
- If you company requires a price quotation.
Event Manager Contact: marilyn.b.turner(at)nyeventslist.com
You can also contact us if you require a visa invitation letter, after ticket purchase.
We can also provide a certificate of completion for this event if required.
NO REFUNDS ALLOWED ON REGISTRATIONS
This Event Listing is Promoted by
New York Media Technologies LLC in association
with EXL Events Inc
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!