Discounted tickets are available now!
New York Professional Events List
13th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference & Exhibition (cap) S
Link to Website
13th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference & Exhibition
About the Conference
Advances in digital dentistry are bringing substantial changes in today’s dental offices. The traditional partnership between dental laboratories and dental offices is built on a foundation of computer assisted design and the growing trend of digital impressions. Additionally, CAD/CAM systems in dental offices and dental labs are becoming standard equipment.
The 13th edition of the CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference/Exhibition (#CADCAMDubai) organized by CAPP covers all the current trends in digital dentistry and also gives dental professionals more insights into the latest CAD/CAM systems.
The dental conference programme is designed by dentists for dentists, sharing the dental knowledge and insights that dental professionals need. The result of research with dentists and input from across the dental profession, the conference programme provides the latest thinking in dentistry, delivered by some of the best speakers in the business.
The main purpose of this dental event is to examine the concept of dental dentistry, its advantages and limitation, and make statements and observations on specific areas of digital dentistry based on research, direct personal experience, and communication with dental manufacturers and clinicians worldwide. It is intended to provide a practical view of digital dentistry, a stimulus for greater adoption of the areas that are proven, and faster integration of new technologies from which dental profession can benefit.
Additionally, this conference is a path breaking opportunity for professionals to exhibit their paramount research work through Poster Presentations and discuss the same with the exalted scientists.
The event is taking place on 04-05 May 2018 at the Madinat Jumeirah Conference Centre in Dubai. During the event CAPP Dental Education Academy features pre and post hands-on courses in various multidisciplinary topics.
13th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference/Exhibition Features:
- Educational sessions with industry experts
- Dental Technician International Meeting (DTIM)
- Poster Presentations
- Pre and post hands-on courses with industry experts
- Face-to-face appointments with suppliers of your choice
- Networking opportunities with industry peers and supplier representatives
Who Should Attend and Why
- Dental Technicians
- Dental Team
- Trade Visitors
The two day event will offer dental professionals the chance to gain verifiable CPD recommended subjects, network with peers and learn about the latest innovations and technologies at the exhibition.
It is an unmissable event in the UAE dentistry calendar, attracting over 2000 dental professionals across the two days.
SpeakersInternationally renowned experts will share experiences, introduce new developments and share their insights during 13th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference.
PROF. DR. DANIEL WISMEIJER, THE NETHERLANDS
- Studied dentistry at the University of Nijmegen Dental School from 1979-1984. After graduating he joined the department of Oral Function and worked in de section of special dental care and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics. He received his PhD in 1996 on the subject of overdentures on dental implants; “The Breda Implant Overdenture Study”. In that year he left Academia. From 1985 till 2006 he worked at the Amphia teaching Hospital in Breda in the department of Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics.
In 1985 he started a general dental practice which since 1990 is a referral practice for Oral Implantology. Has been president of the Dutch Prosthodontic Association and the Dutch Association for Gnathology. He is an ITI fellow since 1993. In the ITI he has served as a member of the ITI education Core Group for 8 years. Since 2012 he is a member of the ITI research committee and in 2013 has been elected as an ITI board member at large..
In 2006 he accepted the position of Professor of Oral Implantology and Prosthetic Dentistry at ACTA Amsterdam which he combines with his referral practice. He is the head of the section of Oral Implantology and Prosthetic Dentistry . The research areas in his section are focused on “CAD/CAM treatment optimization”, “Digital Dentistry, treatment evaluation and workflow” ,” implant surface and bone substitute optimization” “peri-implantitis” as well as “ the evaluation of different implant based treatment modalities”.
- LECTURE: TRANSFORMING DENTAL TREATMENTS BY 3D PRINTING
ASSIS. PROF. LES KALMAN
- Les Kalman is an assistant professor in restorative dentistry and Chair of the Dental Outreach Community Service (DOCS) program at Western University. Kalman’s research focuses on medical devices & technologies relevant to clinical dentistry, with the intent of short-term industry translation. He has authored over 30 articles, holds two patents and has translated two technologies. Kalman maintains his position as the founder and President of Research Driven, an intellectual property corporation. He is an active member of the Academy of Osseointegration, American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He has been recognized as an Academic Associate Fellow (AAID), Fellow, Master and Diplomate (ICOI) and recently received the Schulich Alumni of Distinction Award. In his spare time, Kalman enjoys time with his family and photography.
- LECTURE: THREE-DIMENSIONAL IMAGING, TREATMENT PLANNING AND PRINTING AS A PREDICTABLE APPROACH TO SUCCESSFUL PROSTHODONTIC WORKFLOWS
JÜRGEN FEIERABEND, MDT, GERMANY
- Further tranings about
- Complete denture prosthetics at the „Lindauer Zahnfabrik“
- Functioning of complete denture prosthetics by Gerber
- Fundametals of gnathological waxing-up
- DeguDent’s CAD/CAM systems in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Rational/functional layering techniques at DeguDent
- Workshop „Anterior Teeth Aesthetics“ with J.Peters from DeguDent
2011 – present
Dental technician, lecturer and trainer for national and international CAD/CAM courses at Zirkonzahn, Italy
2000 – 2010
Dental technician, operating in the fi elds of ceramic restorations, telescope and attachment techniques at the Praxislabor Grosse – Lordemann in Brilon, Germany
1992 – 1999
Dental technician, operating in the fi elds of ceramics, precious metal, complete denture prosthetics and customer service and head of offi ce of the prosthetics department the Laboratory Ludger Wagner in Bad Fredeburg, Germany
- LECTURE: IMPROVING PATIENT CARE THROUGH MODERN TECHNOLOGY
RIK JACOBS, THE NETHERLANDS
- Rik Jacobs is born on 29 May 1970. He studied International Marketing Management in The Netherlands. Since 2000 he worked for Vertex Dental B.V. Since 1 January 2008 is member of board of directors/shareholder. In the present job he is responsible for Business Development, Marketing and Sales. He created The Vertex Dental Academy in 2007 and opened offices together with the board in Singapore and China showed incredible grow figures and all these successes leaded to the title of Export Manager in The Netherlands in 2007. Besides, Vertex Dental reached 2nd in the Jan Huyghen van Linschoten Price in 2008.
- LECTURE: 3D PRINTING ON THE EDGE OF CONVERSION
Please contact the event manager Marilyn (marilyn.b.turner(at)nyeventslist.com ) below for:
- Multiple participant discounts
- Price quotations or visa invitation letters
- Payment by alternate channels (PayPal, check, Western Union, wire transfers etc)
- Event sponsorships
NO REFUNDS ALLOWED ON REGISTRATIONS
Service fees included in this listing.
This event is brought to you by:
Centre for Advanced Professional Practices - NewYorkEventsList
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!